Praise God


10 Bible Verses Praising God


1. (Daniel 2:20)  God is wise and powerful! Praise him forever and ever.

2. (Exodus 15:2)  The LORD is my strong defender; he is the one who has saved me. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will sing about his greatness.

3. (Isaiah 63:7)  I will tell of the LORD’s unfailing love; I praise him for all he has done for us. He has richly blessed the people of Israel because of his mercy and constant love.

4. (1 Peter 4:11)  Those who preach must preach God’s messages; those who serve must serve with the strength that God gives them, so that in all things praise may be given to God through Jesus Christ, to whom belong glory and power forever and ever. Amen.

5. (Jeremiah 20:13)  Sing to the LORD! Praise the LORD! He rescues the oppressed from the power of evil people.

6. (Ephesians 1:5)  Let us praise God for his glorious grace, for the free gift he gave us in his dear Son!

7. (Deuteronomy 10:21)  Praise him—he is your God, and you have seen with your own eyes the great and astounding things that he has done for you.


8. (Psalm 75:1)  We proclaim how great you are and tell of the wonderful things you have done.
9. (1 Chronicles 16:28)  Praise the Lord, all people on earth, praise his glory and might.
10.  (1 Kings 8:56)  Praise the LORD who has given his people peace, as he promised he would.

Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm