Daughter's Valentine Wish


The woman you've become, Draws love from my heart; Pride swells me up, Though God gave you your start.

You're strong and independent, You're also loving and caring; You're always there for others, And can even be daring.

Into a woman of faith, You have grown so very well; Of your savior, the Lord, I've often heard you tell.

From my heart a song grows, Telling of your forgiveness and love; And for bringing you to me, I thank the Lord above.

Into this world children you've brought, And someday you will understand; How love for you can only grow, For daughters that are oh, so grand.

So, from my heart comes gratitude, Thank you for being you; And, thank you, Lord above, For daughters who keep Your love new.

~Sandra Oidtman~ © January 2008


Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm