HOW CAN A WOMAN NOT LOVE THE LORD

    ♥ He is a gentleman,
    ♥ He is confident,
    ♥ He is a provider and protector,
    ♥ He is rich and powerful,
    ♥ He owns everything; there is nothing He wouldn’t do for me,
    ♥ He perfects all things concerning me,
    ♥ He anticipates my wants and needs,
    ♥ Every day He tells me and shows me how much He L♥VES me,
    ♥ I don’t have to perform in order to earn His L♥VE,
    ♥ He keeps all of His promises,
    ♥ No one can influence His opinion of me,
    ♥ He is the ultimate intimate partner,
    ♥ He can’t ‘disown’ me because I am a part of Him,
    ♥ He prepares a table before me (Selah),
    ♥ He covers me and doesn’t expose me,
    ♥ He wrote His loving words down so that
    I’ll ,never forget how He feels about me!
    ....NOW THAT’S L♥VE!!!

Any man, who wants pointers on how to love a woman, should study GOD! Wake up every day and thank God for being the best ‘Man’ in your life!
~By: Lydia McDonald Owens~



Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm