My Lord, Help Me

Lord, help me get through today, And do what You want me to do; Help me to be a better servant To my fellowman and to You.

Help me to guide and lead, Your children to Your side; Help me to get them ready, So their eyes You can open wide.

Help me to share Your love And the peace You bring to me; Help me to show Your love, So Your children then will see.

Help me find the many treasures, That are buried within Your Word; Let me share them with all, And be the best they've heard.

One more day I want to serve My Savior and my Lord; I want the world to know my God, And His love in their hearts to store.

Lord, help me get through this day, Lead me where I should go; So many are hungry for Your grace, And You they want to know.

©Sandra S. Oidtman - 2011
http://www.angelfire.com/mo/poetry42/mylordhelp.html


Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm