Christian Acronym / Christian Acrostic

An "acronym" is a type of abbreviation.
The noun "acrostic" refers to a poem, or word puzzle.


A.S.A.P. - Always Say A Prayer - Poem


B.E.L.I.E.V.E. - To trust what one has heard.

B.L.E.S.S. - Begin with prayer. Listen. Eat. Serve. Story.

B.I.B.L.E. - Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth


E.A.S.T.E.R. - What does Easter stand for?

F.A.M.I.L.Y.  - All about Family

F.A.S.T. - Story about Forgiveness, Acceptance, Surrender and Truth


G.O.S.P.E.L - "Gospel" means "Good News"


H.O.P.E. - Hanging Onto Positive Expectations - Hope is the cousin to optimism


J.E.S.U.S - JESUS the name above all names!


M.O.R.A.L.S. - Morality opens rational attitudes toward life


P.R.A.Y - Praise, Repent, Ask and Yield


C.O.F.F.E.E. - Christ Offers Forgiveness For Everyone Everywhere


V.I.P - Very Inspiring Person

W.W.J.D - Walking With Jesus Daily


F.R.O.G.-Fully Rely On God - Image  - Download or print the PDF page here


P.U.S.H. - Pray Until Something Happens - Also See The "Just P.U.S.H."&nbsp Story










A.B.C. - Accept. Believe. Confess.
B.A.S.I.C. - Brothers And Sisters In Christ
C.I.A. - Christ Is Alive
C.S.I.- Christians Seeking Instructions
D.I.G.S - Delight In God's Salvation
E.A.S.T.E.R - Excellent Awesome Stupendous Terrific Exciting Resurrection
G.U.M - God Use Me
H.E.L.P - His Ever Loving Presence
I.S.P - Immortal Salvation Provider
J.O.Y - Jesus Overshadows You
K.F.C - Kids For Christ
L.O.V.E - Living On Vital Energy
M.A.D - Make A Difference
N.U.T.S - Never Underestimate The Spirit
O.O.P.S - Only One Personal Savior
Q.U.E.E.N - Quietly Unleashes Everlasting Eternal Needs
R.A.B.B.I.T - Read A Bible Because It’s True
S.O.S - Save Our Souls
T.G.I.F - Thank God I'm Forgiven
U.F.O -  ?? United For Offerings
X.X.X.L - Extravagant, Extreme, and Encumbering Love.
YES - Yielding Everything to the Saviour
Z.I.P - ?? Jesus Christ is the Zest (Life) Increasing Person




Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm