V.I.P.

God: I want you to be a V.I.P.
Me: A Very Important Person?
God: (smiling) No, not a Very Important Person, but a V.I.P!
Me: I don’t understand!
God: Have you not read what I have told you through the Priests, the Kings and the Prophets?
Me: I am sorry Lord, I have not been too diligent in the study of your infallible Scripture, which gives us Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth (B.I.B.L.E)
God: Well, let me explain. I want you to be a Very Inclined Person (V.I.P)
Me: What does it mean to be a Very Inclined Person, Lord?
God: To incline is to bend as in the gesture of a bow or to lean! You must BOW to no other gods but to me for I am a jealous God. Incline your heart to me and me alone (Joshua 24:23): Incline to walk in all my ways and keep all my commandments (1 Kings 8:58); Incline not after your own evil ways, after the imaginations of your heart (Jeremiah 35:15; Jeremiah 11:8) and Trust only in me and LEAN not on your own understanding (Proverbs 3:5) but incline your heart to my sayings and to wisdom and my understanding (Proverbs 2:2; Proverbs 4:20).
Me: Help me Lord, to be a V.I.P!

Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm