Valentine Prayer


I have flown to heaven on wings of love
To the throne of God in heaven above
I am sent from lovers everywhere
I am a Valentine Prayer

Is there a rose or a verse so sweet
That could ever come close to or hope to compete
With a prayer from one who loves you
From a heart filled with love
To our Father who watches from heaven above

The sweetest thing a heart can give
Is not just words of affection
Rather send me, on angels' wings
This one thing is love's perfection

Yes, I am your very own Valentine Prayer
From one who loves you and deeply cares
Whispered fondly from a heart so true
I am a Valentine Prayer ... spoken just for you!

by Genelle Tennant © February 8, 2004


For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding ...
Col 1:9

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Th 5:23


Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm