Lord, Grant Me Strength


    Grant me strength, Dear Lord, I pray,
    Control my life, don't let me stray.
    When I feel angered, help me see,
    That I can place my trust in Thee.

    When I feel I'm sinking low,
    Hold me, Lord, don't let go.
    Don't let Satan have his way,
    For I know he'd lead me astray.

    Make me strong when I feel weak,
    Let my ears listen when You speak.
    Let not my faith diminish in Thee,
    But save my soul and set me free.

    Forgive me when I start to doubt
    What faith and trust are all about.
    Hold me Lord, in the darkest night,
    Take away my fear and fright.

    May Your voice be one, I always hear,
    Saying to me, "I'm always near".
    "I'll walk with you and guide you well,
    But you My child, must not rebel".

    Lord, I love you, forgive my fears,
    Please dry my eyes from all these tears.
    May I always place my trust in You,
    Remembering, Lord, You've always been true.


~Author~ 

Ruth Ann Mahaffey ©Copyright 2002

Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm