To God I Am Thankful

To God, I Am Thankful

I am thankful for each strand of hair
That grows upon my head
I am thankful for the clothes I wear
And for a nice warm bed.

I am thankful for the caring friends
Who make me feel so glad
I am thankful for a doctor's care
When I am feeling bad.

I am thankful for my family
Who cheer me when I am blue
I am thankful for the U.S.A.
And for our soldiers too.


I am thankful for the gentle rains
That fall upon the earth
I am thankful for the life it brings
And for a baby's birth.

I am thankful for a sky of red
In early morning light
I am thankful for the setting sun
And for the stars at night.

I am thankful for a place to pray
And for the books I read
I am thankful for a loving God
Who meets my every need.
2005 Marilyn Ferguson


Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm