Reasons To Be Thankful


I do not seek the grandiose,
vast wealth nor glare of fame.
And when I'm gone, the odds are great
that few will know my name.

Though greatness I will not attain,
I'll do the best I can
with just the skills that God gave me,
for I'm a simple man.

I'm thankful for the mixture both
of happiness and pain,
which lets me best appreciate
such goals that I attain.

I'm thankful for important things
that rate high in my life.
I'm thankful for my children
and a loving, faithful wife.

I thank God for the power of love
that makes our beings whole,
eliminates the blight of hate--
a threat to healthy souls.

I'm thankful that I still can hear
the songbird's throaty trill.
And color change in autumn's leaves
each year gives me a thrill.

So I give thanks each day to God
for blessings from His hand.
I'm part of God's great Master Plan
Even I, a simple man.


Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm