30 Acts of Thanks & Giving


30 Acts of Thanks & Giving (navigators.org) Printable PDF
 

 30 Days of Thanks & Giving printable, then you know that praise completes our month of reflection. Here are the Bible verses that have been chosen to give God all the praise:
“I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.” (Psalm 9:1).
“In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me” (Psalm 56:4)?
“Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe…” (Hebrews 12:28).

Other verses focused on praise are Psalm 105:1, Psalm 150:6, and Hebrews 13:15.

Shared from: Trisha Sheffield



30-Day Prayer Challenge: 30 Days of Gratitude (ibeleive.com)

 
Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - AngelicDreams4U
LazsRealm
LazsRealm