A Message From Your Friend


How are you?
 I had to send you a note to tell you how much I love you and care for you.

I saw you yesterday when you were talking to your friends. I waited all
day hoping you would talk to me too. When evening came, I gave you a beautiful sunset to end your day, and a cool breeze to rest...and I waited. You never came, oh yes, it hurt me to be ignored, but I love you anyway.

Last night I saw you falling asleep and wanting to touch your forehead, I spread a moonbeam on your pillow and your face and waited again. But you didn't speak to me, you woke up late and rushed off to work and my tears were mixed with the rain that was falling then.

Today you look so sad, so lonely, it breaks my heart because I understand, my friends have let me down and hurt me very often, too. If only you shared your rain and your loneliness with me, I'm sure I could relieve you of it. I love you, you know, and I try to tell you through the blue sky and through the tender green grass. I shout it to you in the mountain streams and I give the birds love songs to sing to you. I dress you in the warmth of the sun by flavoring the air with the scent of nature.

My love for you is deeper than the ocean and greater than your deepest desire, oh, if only you knew how much I want to talk to you and accompany you on the road. I know that it is sometimes difficult on this earth I really know it I lived there too. Besides, I want you to meet my father because my friends are his too.

Call me... ask me... talk to me! Don't forget me,
I have so many things to share with you. I won't bother you anymore, you are free to accept me as a friend. It's your decision, I chose you and because of that, I will still wait because I love you!

Your friend "Jesus"
 
Print Friendly and PDF
 
Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - AngelicDreams4U
LoriAnn
LoriAnn