A Week of Prayer



Monday - Wash Day

"Lord,
help me wash away all my selfishness and vanity,
 so I may serve you with perfect humility
 through the week ahead."


Tuesday - Ironing Day

"Dear Lord,
 help me iron out all the wrinkles of prejudice
 I have collected through the years
 so that I may see the beauty in others."



Wednesday - Mending Day

"O God, help me mend my ways
so I will not set a bad example for others."


Thursday - Cleaning Day

"Lord, help me to dust out all the many faults
 I have been hiding in the secret corners of my heart."



Friday - Shopping Day

"O God, give me the grace to shop wisely
so I may purchase eternal happiness
 for myself and all others in need of love."


Saturday - Cooking Day

"Help me, my Saviour,
 to brew a big kettle of brotherly love
 and serve it with clean,
sweet bread of human kindness."



Sunday - The Lord's Day

"O God,
I have prepared my house for you.
Please come into my heart
as my honored guest
 so I may spend the day
and the rest of my life in your presence."

Author Unknown

Graphics:CuteColors
Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm