Pennies From Heaven


We have all seen those pennies lying on the ground
 but until we lose someone we love...
do they truly increase in their value



I found a penny today
Just lying on the ground,
But it's not just a penny
This little coin I found.


Found pennies come from heaven
That's what my Grandpa told me,
He said Angels toss them down
Oh, How I loved that story.


He said when an Angel misses you
They toss a penny down,
Sometimes just to cheer you up
To make a smile out of your frown.


So don't pass by that penny
Whey you're feeling blue,
It may be a penny from heaven
That an Angel tossed to you.


Author Unknown

Dedicated to My Father and my Children's Grandfather
whom we loss on June 1st 1997.
Since that date....me and my children have started a
"Special Jar Of Just Dad's Pennies"
which we have found when he is thinking of us and watchin over us *S*
- Is There A Spiritual Meaning to Finding Coins? ask-angels.com

Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm