Hello God. . . are you there?



Hello, God . . . are you there?
I've got so many things to ask.
Got a minute to chat with me . . .
and make this moment last?

You hung the moon
and tossed the stars
into the heavens wide.
And yet you still will have the time . . .
to sit here by my side.

The colors of the rainbow,
how did you think of those?
And how did you know that I would need
ten tiny little toes . . .
You thought of everything I'd need . . .
and planned out all my days . . .
Whatever can I do for you?
When my debt you also paid.
The elephant with his mighty trunk . . .
the fish that swim the seas . . .
and ice cream, chocolate, taffy
and chewy jelly beans.

I've been wanting to talk to you
for oh so very long . . .
I guess I just forgot to call
for you are always home.
All the many things you've done . . .
are everywhere to see.
Each created by your hand
and put here just for me.
Sometimes I think that I forget
while building castles in your sand . . .
and eating apples from your trees
that it all came from your loving hand.

Now that I have your number . . .
and I know that you are there,
do you mind if I call you up
to tell you that I care?
I promise I will call . . .
to spend some time with you.
For I've discovered it's one of
my favorite things to do.

Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm