MAY, THE MONTH OF MARY!


Lovely Lady Dressed In Blue

Lovely Lady dressed in blue-
Teach me how to pray!
God was just your little boy,
Tell me what to say!

Did you lift Him up sometimes,
Gently on your knee?
Did you sing to Him the way
Mother does to me?

Did you hold His hand at night?
Did you ever try
Telling stories of the world?
O! And did He cry?

Do you really think He cares
If I tell Him things-
Little things that happen? And
Do the Angel's wings

Make a noise? And can He hear
Me if I speak low?
Does He understand me now?
Tell me--for you know!

Lovely Lady dressed in blue-
Teach me how to pray!
God was just your little boy
And you know the way.

Author Unknown
 

MARY, QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.

Each time that we say the Hail Mary we are repeating the very same words with which St. Gabriel the Archangel saluted Mary on the day of the Annunciation, when she was made Mother of the Son of God. Many graces and joys filled the soul of Mary at that moment. Now when we say the Hail Mary we offer anew all these graces and joys to Our Lady and she accepts them with Immense delight. In return she gives us a share in these joys.

HAIL MARY,
FULL OF GRACE,
THE LORD IS WITH THEE,
BLESSED ART THOU AMONG WOMEN,
AND BLESSED IS THE FRUIT OF THY WOMB, JESUS.

HOLY MARY,
MOTHER OF GOD,
PRAY FOR US SINNERS,
NOW, AND IN THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH.
AMEN.
Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - AngelicDreams4U
LazsRealm
LazsRealm