Twelve Days of CHRIST-mas Poem


On the first day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, The Prince of Peace...

On the second day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, A Spotless Robe, and The prince of Peace...

On the third day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, Abundant Life, A Spotless Robe, and The Prince of Peace...

On the forth day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, A Love to Share, Abundant Life, A Spotless Robe, and The Prince of Peace...

On the fifth day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, His Word as my Guide, A Love to Share, Abundant Life, A Spotless Robe...and The Prince of Peace...

On the sixth day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, Blessings from above, His Word as my Guide, A Love to Share, Abundant Life, A Spotless Robe, and The Prince of Peace...

On the seventh day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, Hope for my soul, Blessings from above, His Word as my Guide, A Love to Share, Abundant Life, A Spotless Robe, and The Prince of Peace...

On the eighth day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, His Light For My Path, Hope for my soul, Blessings from above, His Word as my Guide, A Love to Share, Abundant Life, A Spotless Robe, and The Prince of Peace...

On the nineth day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, A Table Spread, His Light For My Path, Hope for my soul, Blessings from above, His Word as my Guide, A Love to Share, Abundant Life, A Spotless Robe, and The Prince of Peace...

On the tenth day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, A Home In Heaven, A Table Spread, His Light For My Path, Hope for my soul, Blessings from above, His Word as my Guide, A Love to Share, Abundant Life, A Spotless Robe, and The Prince of Peace...

On the eleventh day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, His Love Divine, A Home In Heaven, A Table Spread, His Light For My Path, Hope for my soul, Blessings from above, His Word as my Guide, A Love to Share, Abundant Life, A Spotless Robe, and The Prince of Peace...

On the twelveth day of CHRIST-mas, Jesus gave to me, Eternity With Streets Of Gold, His Love Divine, A Home In Heaven, A Table Spread, His Light For My Path, Hope for my soul, Blessings from above, His Word as my Guide, A Love to Share, Abundant Life, A Spotless Robe, and The Prince of Peace...

Bernice Ward 2005
 

 
Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - AngelicDreams4U
LoriAnn
LoriAnn