A-Z Bible Verses



Memory verses for kids that can be printed into Flash cards for Free. Also see the A-Z Bible Verses for Women printable

A – As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua‬ ‭24:15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


B – Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. John‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


C – Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. 1 Peter‬ ‭5:7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


D – Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. Proverbs‬ ‭27:1‬ ‭NIV‬‬


E – Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭NIV‬‬


F – Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah‬ ‭41:10‬ NKJV‬‬


G – The grass withers, the flower fades, But the word of our God stands forever. Isaiah‬ ‭40:8‬ ‭NKJV‬


H– He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds. Psalms‬ ‭147:3‬ ‭NKJV‬


I – I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.” ‭‭John‬ ‭15:5‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


J – Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrews‬ ‭13:8‬ ‭NIV‬‬


K – Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life. Proverbs‬ ‭4:23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


L – Let brotherly love continue. Hebrews‬ ‭13:1‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


M – Mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you. Jude‬ ‭1:2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


N – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews‬ ‭11:1‬ ‭NKJV‬


O – Our soul waits for the LORD; He is our help and our shield. Psalms‬ ‭33:20‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


P – Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John‬ ‭14:27‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


Q – My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. James‬ ‭1:19‬ ‭NIV‬‬


R – Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Philippians‬ ‭4:4‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


S – But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ‭NKJV‬


T – The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalms‬ ‭23:1‬ ‭NKJV


U – For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah‬ ‭9:6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


V – Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life. John‬ ‭6:47‬ ‭NIV‬


W – For we walk by faith, not by sight. 2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:7‬ ‭NKJV‬


X – My soul keeps Your testimonies, And I love them exceedingly. Psalms‬ ‭119:167‬ ‭NKJV‬‬


Y – Your love, Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Psalm‬ ‭36:5‬ ‭NIV‬‬


Z – Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Romans‬ ‭12:11‬ ‭NIV





Printables from RaisingLilRockStars
Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm