Cleaning Poem ~ Humorous Poem

I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'putering',
And I had to answer "yes."
He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.
I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work...
I didn't mean to 'click.'
But click, I did, and oops I found
A real absorbing site
That I got SO way into...
I was into it all night.
Nothing's changed except my mouse
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess..
While I sit here on my hiney.
-Author Unknown To Me
 
 
Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - AngelicDreams4U
LazsRealm
LazsRealm

Labels

acronym (27) Advent (16) Angels (7) beatitudes (2) christmas (99) commandments (12) countdown (27) craft (14) Dad (8) Dear God (4) easter (50) ebook (21) gratitude (23) grief (4) halloween (5) holiday (36) humor (52) inspire (71) interactive (19) lesson (27) list (61) movie review (2) music (20) parable (47) poem (119) prayer (64) printable (22) quote (5) saint (23) scripture (14) st.patricks (6) story (89) testimony (14) thanksgiving (24) valentine (16) verse (24) video (41)