Groundhog Day Scripture


May God's peace, love, light and joy abound to you always!

~**~

 Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.

~**~

Psalm 7:17(KJV)

I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.

~**~

Psalms 119:24 (KJV)

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

~**~

Psalm 145:5 (KJV)

I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works

~**~

Psalms 91:1 (KJV)

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

~**~

Psalm 91:2 (KJV)

I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

~**~

Happy Groundhog Day!

May God's graces abound to you in all you do!

Groundhog Day is a popular North American tradition observed in the United States and Canada on February 2. - Wikipedia

 Will it be Early Spring or Will it be 6 more weeks of winter?



Thanks For Visiting
Copyright © 2015 - AngelicDreams4U
LoriAnn
LoriAnn