Signed Jesus

 Just as I am without one plea
 But that Thy blood was shed for me
 And that Thou biddst me come to Thee
 O Lamb of God, I come, I come !


 Just as I am and waiting not
 To rid my soul of one dark blot;
 To Thee, whose blood can cleanse each spot,
 O Lamb of God, I come, I come !


 Just as I am, Thou wilt receive,
 Wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve;
 Because Thy promise I believe,
 O Lamb of God, I come, I come !


 Just as I am, Thy love unknown
 Hath broken every barrier down;
 Now, to be Thine, yes, Thine alone,
 Oh Lamb of God, I come, I come !


 By;Charlotte Elliott

 
Charlotte Elliott was born in 1803, found the Lord and penned this precious tune at the age of thirty six. An evangelist had made a deep and marked impression on her life and on her very being when he made this statement to her. "You must come just as you are, a sinner, to the Lamb of God that has taken away the sin of the world"

Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting

LazsRealm
LazsRealm