Fruit Of The Spirit


10 RULES FOR A BLESSED DAY

TODAY I will not strike back. . .
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone
is unkind, I will not respond in a like manner.

TODAY I will ask God to bless my 'enemy'. .
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will
quietly ask God to bless that individual. I understand "enemy"
could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker or stranger.

TODAY I will be careful about what I say. . .
I will carefully choose and guard my words being
certain that I do not spread gossip.

TODAY I will go the extra mile. . .
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.

TODAY I will forgive. . .
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.

TODAY I will do something kind for someone,
(But I will do it in secret. . . )
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.

TODAY I will treat others the way I wish to be treated. .
I will practice the golden rule. "Do Unto others as I would
have them do unto me"- with EVERYONE I encounter.

TODAY I will raise the spirits of some who is discouraged. .
My smile, my words, my expression of support, can make the
difference to someone who is wrestling with life.

TODAY I will nurture by body . . .
I will eat less . . . I will eat only healthy foods.
I will thank God for my body.

TODAY I will grow Spiritually. . .
I will spend a little more time in prayer today. I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational; I will find a quiet place
(at some point during this day) and listen to God's voice.
J.E.S.U.S. C.H.R.I.S.T.

J esus, Son of God Eternal
E verlasting Lord is He,
S avior of a world of sinners,
U niversal King to be,
S ought us, brought us victory.

C hrist is due all adoration,
H umbly born to save our race,
R uler of the whole creation
I ntercedes and gives us grace,
S aves us from sin's condemnation,
T ruly worthy of all praise!

-- Author Unknown


LUKE 10:27
He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"



Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm