I know

The print is entitled "Guardian Of Hope And Wonder" by Glory Hamilton.



I know that it is You, dear Lord,
Who sings to me in the bird's sweet song.
You are the fragrance of lush flowers.
That spill their fragrance in the dawn.

I know that it is Your guiding hand
That leads me down the path ahead.
It is Your touch that tints the sky
Into a vast expanse of crimson red.

I know that it is Your loving smile,
Hovering after the warm Spring rain.
It fills the sky with a colorful glow,
And brings forth of golden grain.

I know that it is You that fills the room,
When I feel a presence vast and still.
You are the purple mist that clings
O'er the summit of a pine-crowned hill.

I know You are standing near me, Lord,
When the world has left me all alone.
Your hand paints such pretty pictures,
And Your voice sings such a lovely song!
~ ©Barbara Cagle Ray ~

Print Friendly and PDF
Thanks For Visiting
LazsRealm
LazsRealm